Thursday, May 27, 2010

A tribute to THE CITY I LOVE...





Sometimes I miss London so much that I think I have a kind of connection with that city..a very deep one

yes I was almost born there and...this is for you...the city that made me love and cry...laugh and smile...where I found freedom and happyness...
where I am YOUNG & RESTLESS...




The sky of London, after an heavy shower, cannot be compared to anything else...
the skyline of the City, the wind raising from the Thames, the smell of damp grass.
The seagulls' caw...feeling light as air....



Feeling light as a cloud hanged in the sky...



Brick Lane...the land where everything anytime is possible...
where anything you never even thought about is real..
thank you for letting me in..



One love....one heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment